Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

PErfecT

There is nothing u have to answer.

Your work is perfect as it is.

FANTASTIC! Loved every piece of it.

SRM Transformers SRM Transformers

LOL

NIXON?!?! WTF lol!

Battosai810 responds:

randomness ftw

Global Warming? Global Warming?

thanx for pressing people's buttons :)

so we can say... why do we believe in such a thing? Maybe its just means to consume. Anyways, if there's indeed GW, I dont believe we are playing a part of it, but its a natural process.

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

damn

i hat how i put so much effort in the visuals, and audio and story of a short movie... and then that same day... someone posts a movie done in 8 hours... extremely funny and has way more score than mine. great movie though.

Spider-Man Animated Short Spider-Man Animated Short

Great art work

I love the lightning effects, its unbelievable how well the yellow-orange background gives it a nice look. The thing I dont like is that Spiderman scapes, instead of catching the goblin.
Also, dont be afraid of adding some more fbf to the faces, or to the hands, small details can work when u add them to the tweening. I personally like using tweening a lot, but fbf is needed sometimes, like for example in this great movie u have made, on the goblin's expressions, to give the counterpart to the emotionless spidey's mask.

Loved the movie. One of my favourites.

sTARWARSoHMYGOD sTARWARSoHMYGOD

I laughed and laughed and laughed...

Mr... BRILLIANT

Your humor, stupid as hell, exactly the way i enjoy it the most. I laughed and laughed for hours. Amazing piece, poor graphics... still FUNNY AS HELL.

Thanx for that. The best pardy i ever seen, veyr personal opinion. Would like to use the script and use better graphics, but the exact same expressions, lol.

Thanx for that sweet flash, Mr.

xtil responds:

hehe, thank you

Fitter, happier Fitter, happier

Thankyou

for giving us the video this Radiohead's song needed. Amazing black mood stuff, drawings as sick as they should be. I hope Radiohead gets to see this video. Fantastic. By the way, OK Computer, the best Radiohead album ever.

DD II : The Revenge DD II : The Revenge

Fantastic

If you belong to that generation, you can see yourself playing this game again, with a taste of modern movie fighting action added. Great flash, great use of sprites. Keep it up!

rebaz responds:

yep..thats right!

glad ya liked it =D

Scorched Earth: The Movie Scorched Earth: The Movie

Too good

Words wont be enough to describe how good this flash is. On of the very best you will see here. Its a shame its score wont put it on the 50 all time favs. Beautifully constructed. Congratulations to the makers. Amazing, really awesome.

Metal Warriors Metal Warriors

Gravious DOES exist in the Metal Warriors game.

Great flash.

For your info ppl saying Grievous is a rip off, the truth is that in the game METAL WARRIORS for SNES there is a character actually called GRAVIOUS. The author just tried to stay faithful to the game. Plus its big and chunky, so i guess hes got to have a thick voice right?

Anyways GREAT WORK! KEEP IT UP!